Sunday, November 30, 2014

For publication I would aim high and choose to submit to gameinformer.com and Sports Illustrated since I had two pieces regarding the eSports community and another piece about Peyton Manning. I would submit them after careful revision. Also, my reaction to the Ferguson riots would be summed up in a few simple words "typical america". I personally believe that the United States is not a whole lot better since we have given rights to women and African Americans. There is still a lot of racism in not only individual people but in the government and overall America is falling apart. The government is waging war on poor people and minorities with their laws and its just starting to become really frustrating to the people who are put at a disadvantage. I saw a video entitled Why America is not the Greatest Country in the world and the truth is spoken in that video, people need to wake up and realize America is not the greatest an we have plenty of problems that we need to fix to become the greatest again.

No comments:

Post a Comment